30 Jan. 15

Leave it to the Professionals!

When a problem occurs we run to the internet to find answers…not all answers are true. We have found many sites stating to clean mold with Bleach and water or soap and water. These statements can cause more of a problem then they help. For example, When cleaning with Bleach/water you are getting rid of the problem temporary. Only for it to come back later down the road. Bleach and many cleaning products are mostly water. Mold needs Water, “food”, and time to grow.

So please when in need to get rid of mold call a restoration company and get their opinion before you do anything.