For most people, a home is definitely one of the most valued possessions. These structures provide shelter from the elements, safety from outdoor wanderers and entertainment that the whole family can enjoy. Unfortunately, a percentage of homeowners do not take the right precautions for taking good care of their homes. One of the biggest concerns with a house is fire damage. Fire damage can be an expensive and stressful event for anyone because you could lose irreplaceable items. Other than having to deal with smoke and smut, fire can rip through a house by burning and weakening the structure. The cleanup process can be traumatizing to some degree, and the majority of homeowners do not possess the knowledge to properly restore the home to its natural glory.
Contrary to a common misconception that mold is found in dirty places, mold can be found almost anywhere. Mold thrives well where there is plenty of moisture and may at times be difficult to detect and remove. Most homeowners won’t detect mold until they notice visible spots on affected walls and other surfaces. Others only take action against mold when they develop of respiratory problems such as sore throats and stuffy noses even during the warm seasons. Luckily, Drying Tech has compiled a number of tests to help you determine if you have stubborn mold lurking behind the walls. Here is how to detect mold: Read More